Revlon HD // The August Review

/
0 Comments
I was really excited when these came out in the UK, they were on my list of what I was looking forward to being released in 2015. The only disappointing thing I found is how popular they are. I either couldn't get the colour I wanted or I found that products that weren't allocated as a tester was used and put back....
From left to right: Rose, Poinsettia and Dahlia.
The product description says:
"Break free of dull, muted shades and lace your lips in high definition colour with NEW Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick. This advanced new lipstick formulated with Revlon's wax-free high definition gel technology allows for true colour clarity in one smooth coat. The secret is in the clear gel base that provides a weightless feel with a smoother, more even application than traditional wax-based lipsticks. Just one coat of the deliciously scented, silky, moisturising formula and lips are instantly enriched in weightless colour."

Pros:
-Very high shine application.
-Named after flowers, they have the lovely smell to go with.
-Smooth, moisturising and pigmented.

Cons:
-Needs more than one coat on lighter colours.
-Applying with a lip brush can be patchy, would suggest a lip gloss wand.

I really love these and I think Dahlia is a great colour for the upcoming Autumn/Winter trends but if you prefer to go even darker they have Gladiolus and Iris, which are on my next Boots list!

Thanks for reading!


Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: