Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow // The August Review

/
0 Comments
Whilst purchasing some toiletries from Superdrug I saw that these were on 3 for 2, I'd heard so many good reviews about them but was hesitant because I don't like a cream texture. After reading they have a gel quality to the consistency I decided to give them a chance.
From left to right: One The Bronze, Endless Purple and Metallic Pomegranate. 

The product description says:
"Collection has 12 long-wearing shades. Our innovative pigment technology gives a visually intense, high colour impact. Cream gel formula feels light on lids and is fade-resistant. Dare to get inked your way!".

Pros:
-Great colour range.
-Long lasting, but wouldn't say 24hr.
-Very pigmented.
-Not overly creamy.
-Water resistant.

Cons:
-Personally I'd prefer less shimmer on the On The Bronze shade.

I picked these three colours with the Autumn/Winter seasons coming up. My favourite would be the metallic pomegranate, it works really well as a pop of colour as the fashions tend to be darker. As said they don't have an overly creamy texture meaning they don't crease and they don't dry up or flake off. I would recommend these, especially to those who don't like to bother with creating smokey eye effects and prefer one wash of colour. 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: