I Joined The Gym! // Achieving Happiness

/
0 Comments
In the last year I have been uncomfortable with the way I feel and it's been in relation to my Colitis. I knew that my weight would go up and down with medication, inflammation...etc but I needed to try and take some control with it.
If you want happiness you have to achieve it, hence the title and I think everyone should aim for that in life, so I set the goals to achieve mine.

The first goal was to join the gym. I've been feeling sluggish, weak and it was making me feel negative about my appearance. I have been a member for a couple of weeks now and its already shown a massive difference in my colitis and sleeping pattern. I'm hoping to be able to maintain a healthy weight and feel stronger both physically and mentally. With my health issue I developed really bad anxiety and started having panic attacks; exercising really helps with that.


The second goal was to find employment. It's been hard and I have worked a lot of part-time or contract time jobs but I want something I can build from and create a career for myself and thankfully I am already in the process of that!

The third and final goal is to do more for myself and I think it's something that a lot of people don't do enough. There are a few events I'd like to see this year and a couple of craft bits and pieces I want to try out so I will be putting time aside for that.


Are you in the process of achieving something? I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading.

Hannah Marie x




You may also like

No comments: