30 Day Challenge // Simple

/
2 Comments

With all the medication I take for my Colitis and the weather becoming warmer, my skincare routine isn't giving me the same results and I've been breaking out across my cheeks and along the jaw.
After 30 days I am hoping my skin will have cleared up otherwise I will be moving onto something else. I would love to know if you use Simple or what your experience with it is/was. 

As always can catch me on Twitter & Instagram ^.^

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I use some simple products! I'm not a fan of their moisturising face wash as I have oily skin, and I also don't like their night cream as I feel it's too thick for me. But I like the toner and the spotless skin face wash :) xx

    http://mynameiszoeee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like the texture of the night cream, kind of like rice pudding! x

      Delete