What I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

/
0 Comments
Everyone settled into 2015? Good!

There are so many things I am excited for this year and I thought about sharing them with you, but I'd mostly like to know what you are excited for this year. So comment below or catch me on Twitter and/or Instagram :)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lips
I have never tried an Anastasia product before but recently I have been drawn to the brand after seeing some promo images for this product. I love my Lipsticks, Balms and Glosses and I am so amazed by the colour choices for this. I really want to try Vintage, Pure Hollywood, Sweet Talker and Spicy.
Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick & Lip Lacquer
The award for number one lip products of 2014 would go to Revlon, hands down. I absolutely loved their Lip Balm Stains, Butters and Lacquers so being excited about this is an understatement. I think the attraction is the fact they named it Ultra HD and I am a sucker for a bold/pigmented lip colour.
It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions
It Cosmetics is another brand I have heard so many good things about but never had the opportunity to try out. Mainly because this company circulates in the USA more than the UK so I will probably have to order through another cosmetic company as It Cosmetics don't ship to the UK.
Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection
On the other hand this will be easier to get your hands on. I have never been drawn to Urban Decay and it shocks some people and Bloggers I chat to that I've never tried the eyeshadow palette's. This made it's way to my to try list because I find the brush design intriguing. Hoping the curve will help accentuate the length of my lashes. 
Maybelline Master Prime
I have always loved facial products from Maybelline I think they do them well and they are affordable and great drugstore brand to be starting out in makeup with. I am really excited for this, I have only ever had a tester version of the Smashbox Primer and it's not in my budget to be buying again and again so I'm hoping that this will end up being a good dupe. I'm really liking the fact it says Blur & Illuminate as that gives an indication of expanding the range which shows they really are backing the product, if that makes any sense. 

 Bold Metals by Real Techniques
I jumped on the Real Techniques bandwagon in 2013 and I have never looked back, so I am not only looking forward to the design of these brushes but also the type. The contour brush featured in their last range has more of a teardrop shape, where as the new one (first in the image) has a stumpy, oblong shape which would give you a more defined contour.

Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner
Always intrigued when it comes to hair products and I'm loving that this advertise's scalp & hair therapy; "nourishes scalp for strong beautiful hair". The last shampoo and conditioner I used that was good for scalp care was from the Head & Shoulders range; which I found disappointing so hoping good things from this! 


L'Oreal Blow Dry It Quick Dry Primer Spray
A heat protection that cuts dry time...hmm. Having long hair is lovely but can be a bugger and hopefully this product will work for me. Also I quite like how they are calling it a primer; maybe we will see more companies following the same suit in 2015.
Eco Tools Ultimate Air Dryer Hair Brush
Claims it has been designed to dry hair faster. Now I've seen promo's claiming it will dry it 20% quicker and others 40% so a little skeptical. What I'm really intrigued by is the diffuser styled design which will help create waves/curls. Using anti-tangle bristles, it's suppose to nurture the hair and scalp for a smooth, shiny blowout and de-tangle right out of the shower. Hmm, unsure whether this will be a product that people will jump on the hype for or whether it will actually work but still interested in trying.
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water
A dupe of a dupe. The original Micellar Cleansing Water is by Bioderma and has won many awards amongst fashion publications but it's dupe by Garnier has taken the Blogger world by storm and I believe more people started using Micellar Cleansing Water because it became more accessible. Simple is one of those brands that has been around since I was getting into skincare & makeup and recently have had the backing of famous YouTuber; Zoella. It seems that Simple are coming back in to compete and in doing so are expanding their product range. Micellar Water is becoming part of a daily skincare routine to a lot of people but I just don't know if it will be a big seller right away but I'm looking forward to trying it.
And some films I'm looking forward to seeing...

Avengers: Age Of Ultron
This is my number one film to see this year, I am not kidding, this is the first film in Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and I am super excited for it. I am such a Marvel girl and I will be doing a post or two on the film and everything going on with Marvel soon!

Cinderella
A live action re-make of the Disney Animated Classic. I would say Cinderella is one of the original Disney Princesses and the story has been done so many times for both cinema and television release. I'm really hoping that it does well. There are rumors that Beauty and The Beast and The Jungle Book are being made in live action too and hopefully they will do the Animated Classic's justice.


Pan
Another live action version of a Disney Animation although this one is from Warner Brothers Studios. This.Looks.SO.Good. The last peter Pan remake was a little disappointing but this one has a brilliant cast so I'm hoping it's as good as the trailer makes it look!



Inside Out
A new movie from Disney Pixar about the emotions of a person and what is going on in their head. Scheduled to release in July, I banking on this being this summer's family movie; from the trailer you can already depict the attraction to children verses the adolescent content. 

Minions Movie
Another film due for a 2015 summer release; a prequel to Despicable Me 1 & 2. I can see this being the main competitor to Inside Out and although this looks hilarious and I'm intrigued by their story before working with Gru, I don't think it'll be as loved by parents but I can't help but find them absolutely adorable!

Jurassic World
Another film to go with the Jurassic Park trilogy; taking place 22 years after. It's fair to say that it's going to repeat the same old story-line but there's always an exciting twist, to which the trailer gives a sneak peak. Another film staring Chris Pratt, won't be bad on the eyes either.

That's everything, thanks so much for reading.

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: