Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

/
0 Comments

I always wanted to have a blog space; but was always concerned with what people would think so I kept it private. I'm not alone in that feeling but it wasn't until I finished university I made a public blog space and decided to interact with other bloggers.

In 2013, I created this space and over 2014 I really dedicated time to it which in turn made me a lot happier. 


There are many things I want to do this year and one of those things is to be able to set aside more time for this; After being diagnosed in February with Ulcerative Colitis I have become very recluse and I really relied on this space to express myself. 
But it won't beat me! I will be getting on top of living with Ulcerative Colitis which means being a lot healthier, exercising more, drinking more water and be getting out more. I don't want my life to be defined by U.C, I know I'll have to make some adjustments for it but I'm not going to let it take complete control. In saying that I do have to decide whether it will change my decision on a career choice.

I have been working here and there part-time and have now found myself looking for another job but doing what, I don't know. I spent three years at University to find that having Colitis that is not yet in remission will effect what I wanted to do; which is work my way through the Police to get to a point where I could work with a team to stop Human Trafficking or Finding Missing Person(s). I can't actively take part in that for the time being, but do I a) Keep working part time until I can or b) Go down another path.
Before university, I never knew what I wanted to do because there are so many subjects I'd like to study and careers to be involved in. Deciding on a path was difficult because I was still distracted by learning or par-taking in something else. 

Along with starting a blog, I've always wanted to learn sign language, write a book and design and create something. This year I want to make a significant start in those areas, hopefully completing one but to make a start with writing my own book I know I need to read more genres and expand more in that sense. So I will be taking part in the Popsugar 2015 Reading Challenge;

I would love to know if you have any New Years Resolutions or if you are par-taking in the 2015 Reading Challenge so leave a comment below, or message me on Instagram or Twitter!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: