Christmas Gift Guide // Children

/
0 Comments
Day Two of my Holidays With Hannah Series!
This post is going to be a Children's Gift Guide, as at the end of the day, they are one of the main reasons most of us go all out. I've arranged for it to start with the Top Ten Toys before going in an age/type order.

As a disclaimer; I have posted links with an idea to where you can get the item(s) but its not because that's the best price or that I'm being sponsored. I wanted to reflect all different retailers so randomly chose an item from one place, one from another and so on. Please remember prices are subjective to change which is why I haven't included them.
I would love to know what you are getting up to this Christmas, if you've brought anything you've seen on here, excited to share present, makeup or decoration ideas or anything Christmassy! So message me on Twitter or Instagram; @HannahBrankley, @HannahMBrankley or use the hashtag #HolidaysWithHannah. 

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: