Tinkerbell // Halloween With Hannah

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelys!

This is another....


I will be doing a step by step of how I created a Tinkerbell look for Halloween.
I made this completely make up based because a lot of the products you can get really cheap at the drugstore or you more then likely have some at hand. So far I'd say this is my favourite look and I may end up like this on Halloween.
Let's get started...


Things you'll need

I've listed the items but also said what I personally used.
-Primer - Elf's Mineral Face Primer in Clear.
-Foundation - You can either match your skin tone or go lighter up to you. I used Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation in Shell.
-Concealer - Collection's 16 Hour Lasting Perfection in Fair.
-Setting Powder - Elf's High Definition Powder in Translucent.
-Brow Pencil - Again you can go lighter but I used my normal one which is the No 7 Beautiful Brows Pencil in Brown/Black.
-Eye Primer - Elf's Eyelid Primer in Sheer.
-Eyeliner - Pencil and Liquid/Gel. I used the Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Black and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner in Black.
-Eye shadow - Used two green shades and a white from the Elf 100 Piece Eye Shadow Palette.
-False Eyelashes (Optional) - Dimples Natural Look Lashes, Style E495.
-Mascara - Benefit They're Real in Black.
-Blusher - Bourjois Little Round Pot in Rose Frisson.
-Lipstick & Lip Gloss - Elf's Moisturising Lipstick in Pink Minx and No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss in Smile.
-Brush's/Sponge - Real Techniques Stippling Brush, Elf Defining Eye Brush, Elf Eye Crease Brush, Elf Blending Eye Brush, Angled Nail Brush, Real Techniques Blush Brush and Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.
-Cotton Buds
-Wig/Wig Cap
Step 1
Start off with a fresh clean face and apply primer.

Step 2
When that has set, apply your foundation and you can use your fingers, a brush or sponge. I stippled the product on with a Real Techniques Stippling Brush and worked the product from the centre of my face outwards. I used the Estee Lauder Foundation for this tutorial as it's great for full coverage and I wanted to get that flawless look.
Step 3
Take your concealer and cover up any under eye circles, spots or blemishes. The Real Techniques Sponge was brilliant for this as it is shaped into a tip one end; perfect for blending under the eyes and a flat end on the other; ideal to blend over any spots or redness. 
Step 4
Set everything with a powder; I found a translucent powder had the best matte effect.
Step 5
You can fill in your brows either as normal or you can glue them down, cover up with foundation and draw on some lighter brows. I ended up filling mine is as normal although I did emphasize the arch a little more than I would do.
Step 6
Now that most of the base is complete; here comes the trickier bit, eye makeup. I am not the most skilled at doing my eye makeup as you'll probably be able to tell from the pictures but I will do my best to explain the steps.
I first primed my eyelids; this is an optional step but some eye shadows don't stay on for very long and it may be beneficial to you.
Step 7
Whilst that sets, I tight lined with a Black Eyeliner and got my eye shadow palette out. I love the Elf 100 Piece Eye Shadow Palette for this look. It has such a lovely combination of green shades. 
Step 8
Starting with the base; I applied with the Elf Defining Eye Brush and rather than sweeping it on I patted it so it looked bold and pigmented. I then took the crease colour and gently applied a small amount with the same brush. I focused more on the centre of my crease line, I didn't want to drag it down to my inner corner. I then took the outer corner green and applied that to the outer corner of the eye dragging it a little bit into the crease with the Elf Eye Crease Brush. Just a note; you don't have to use the brushes for what purpose they say they are.
Step 9
Hopefully your still with me at this point. I then applied my fake eyelashes; you can use any brand or style; the ones I found were very doll-like and suited the Tinkerbell Look perfectly.
Step 10
Using an Angled Nail Brush (Unsure on the brand I picked them up from my local market) I applied a Gel Liner to my upper eyelid as close to the lash line as possible. When I finished I decided to go back and make the line a little thicker. 
Step 11
I cleaned the nail brush and used it to apply the white eye shadow on my brow bone, the inner corner of my eyes and along my lower lash line. I then blended it out on the brow bone with the Elf Blending Brush.
Step 12
Taking the nail brush again; I applied the crease colour underneath my eye, keeping as close to the lash line as possible. I then took the outer eye shadow colour and dragged it down onto the lower lash line a little not taking it past the pupil.
Step 13
I then applied a coat of mascara to my top and bottom lashes and for this I used Benefit's They're Real.
Step 14
With that done, I wiped up a little fallout I had with a cotton bud and checked to make sure everything was even, that the lashes had dried and if I needed any touch ups. 
Step 15
Using the Real Techniques Blusher Brush I applied the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush to the apple's of my cheeks making sure to make the colour more intense in an upside down C under the eyes.

Step 16
I then applied the Elf's Pink Mink Lipstick to my lips with a small amount of the No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss over the top.
If you opted for a wig then go ahead and apply it and you are done!







I would love to know whether you've re-created the Looks/Ideas I post or something that you'd like to share. So please tweet me at @HannahBrankley or use the Hashtag #HalloweenWithHannah on Twitter & Instagram.

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

No comments: