Liebster Awards Tag!

/
4 Comments
Hello Lovelys!

So I was nominated by Rachel at Shots of Sparkle to do the Liebster awards! Thank you Rachel for my nomination. I hadn't heard of this but here are the rules:

1. Post 11 facts about you.
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers.
4. Link your nominees to the post.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged





With being new to blogging I don't know that many blogs with under 200 followers so I have nominated three blogs that I really like!
Here we go...



Facts

1. I am obsessed with books from The Little Black Dress Company
2. Disney Movies are the best!
3. I have a dog called Gwen; she is a Border Collie.
4. I am addicted to the Simpsons: Tapped Out.
5. I may also have a Snapchat addiction...
6. I have a couple of book ideas, I would love to write and release them.
7. Favourite genre of music is Country.
8. I can't help but to buy anything with Thumper (From Bambi) on it.
9. I wanted to be a vet until I saw an animal surgey on TV.
10. Joe Jonas is my celebrity crush...along with Shemar Moore.
11. I cannot work the mac system well at all.


Rachel's Questions

1. What cheers you up?
Downtime in comfy clothing and either a good book or a Disney Movie.

2. What are you most proud of?
I achieved a degree in Criminology & Psychology.

3. What did you do for your last birthday?
Had family and friends round.

4. What is your favourite book?
Truly, Madly Yours by Rachel Gibson.

5. What is your favourite joke?
I went on a once in a lifetime holiday...Never again...

6. Day time or night time? 
Night Time

7. White Chocolate or dark?
White Chocolate

8. What is your most and least favourite word? 
Most Favourite: Happiness
Least Favourite: I don't know...

9. Are you a glass half empty of half full kind of person?
Half Empty...What can it be filled with? :)

10. Favourite TV programme?
Bones & Criminal Minds

11. Favourite animal? 
Bengal Cat.


My Nominations

1. Alexandra from Efflorescent Dream 
2. Lizzie Bee from Eternise Moi
3. Rebecca from Hello Pretty Bird!


My Questions

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your dream job?
3. What's your favourite quote?
4. Juice or Cordial?
5. Favourite place to shop?
6. Favourite makeup brand?
7. Do you support any sports teams?
8. Song stuck in your head at the moment?
9. Favourite Disney character?
10. Sweet or Savory?
11. Summer or Winter?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I shall include mine in my next post! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :) Can't wait to read it! <3 x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me, I've already done the Liebster Award twice though haha I feel like I've done it to death! I did both criminology and psychology modules in my sociology degree - psychology was my absolute fave though <3

    Also it took me the entire time of writing this to finally understand Q5... bahahah!

    Alexandra ♡
    efflorescentdream.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's why I like that joke, it's just dry humor.
    I found psychology a lot more difficult because everything had like 5 different theories but Criminology was so much more fun when we got to apply a case study! x

    ReplyDelete