TMI Tag!

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelys!

It dawned on me that I have had this blog open for over a year now! I started it in July 2013 as a way for me to express things I love whether it be Beauty, Fashion, Craft or Personal. In February 2014 I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and started to include that in this blog. I just want to say thank you for the support I've recieved and the people I've had the pleasure to speak to. I started my blog with the 50 facts about me tag and I thought it'd be fitting to do the TMI Tag.

Lets get to it...


1)What are you wearing?
I am currently in a Navy Top and Blue Jeans both from the New Look Tall Section.

2)Ever been in love?
Yes

3)Ever had a terrible breakup?
Kind of, not so much a breakup but I have had a terrible experience in the dating/seeing each other part.

4)How tall are you?
I am 5"10/11.

5)How much do you weigh?
At the moment I have no scales to check, I was 10.7 Stone a few weeks ago but I've lost a couple of pounds I put on from the last lot of steroids.

6)Any tattoos?
No.

7)Any piercings?
No.

8)OTP?
Booth & Brennan (Bones)
Morgan & Garcia (Criminal Minds)
Swan & Hook (Once Upon A Time)

9)Favourite Show? 
Bones
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Once Upon A Time

10)Favourite Bands?
Jonas Brothers
Rascal Flatts
Little Big Town
Lady Antebellum
...To be honest there's loads!

11)Something you miss?
I miss the days where summer seemed to go on for ever. I remember going to the park with my friends or family and it felt like we were there for hours.

12)Favourite song?
Tiny Dancer (The Tim McGraw Version)
The Cowboy In Me (Tim McGraw)

13)How old are you?
22.

14)Zodiac sign?
Taurus.

15)Quality you look for in a partner?
Honesty.

16)Favourite Quote?
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton.

17)Favourite actor?
Audrey Hepburn
Steve Carell
Julie Andrews
Jim Carey

18)Favourite color?
Changes all the time, at the moment it's Purple.

19)Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood.

20)Where do you go when you’re sad?
To my room or I will go out window shopping.

21)How long does it take you to shower?
15 to 20 Minutes.

22)How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1 Hour.

23)Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes.

24)Turn on?
Nice smile.

25)Turn off?
Unclean/Unhygienic.

26)The reason I decided to blog?
I wanted to express all these things I love.

27)Fears?
Needles, Huge spiders & Being alone.

28)Last thing that made you cry?
Long Lost Family - TV show where they reunite family members.

29)Last time you said you loved someone?
About 5 Minutes ago when I was on the phone to my grandma.

30)Meaning behind your blog name?
My first & middle name with year of birth.

31)Last book you read?
Thirteen Weddings by Paige Toon.

32)The book you’re currently reading?
None (Waiting for a delivery!).

33)Last show you watched?
Long Lost Family.

34)Last person you talked to?
Mother.

35)The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Josh - Best Friend.

36)Favourite food?
Mum's Stew.

37)Place you want to visit?
America.

38)Last place you were?
As in abroad? Be Spain.

39)Do you have a crush?
Yes.

40)Last time you hugged someone?
My mum earlier today.

41)Last time you were insulted?
At work sometime this week.

42)Favourite flavor of sweet?
Blueberry.

43)What instruments do you play?
Steel Pan, Guitar, Keyboard, Ukulele.

44) Favourite piece of jewelry?
My Believe Tinkerbell necklace.

45)Last sport you played?
Football I think...

46)Last song you sang?
Raging Fire - Phillip Phillips.

47)Favourite chat up line?
Are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you.

48)Have you ever used it?
Don't use them.

49)Last time you hung out with anyone?
My mates the other day.

50)Who should answer these questions next?
I'm tagging Alexandra at efflorescentdream! x



You may also like

No comments: