My Summer Playlist

/
1 Comments
Hello Lovelys!

I thought I'd share my summer playlist with you as I have loved looking at other peoples :)

Phillip Phillips - Raging Fire
Iggy Azalea - Fancy
Charli XCX - Boom Clap
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood - Somethin' Bad
Big & Rich - Fake I.D
Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
Lady Antebellum - Bartender
Little Big Town - Pontoon
The Vamps - Somebody To You
Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care
Nick Jonas - Chains
Ed Sheeran - Sing
Ella Henderson - Ghost
Lady Antebellum - Compass

There you go! At the moment I'm working on a few posts and trying to plan ahead so sorry for the lack of updates!

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Hi, maybe want follow each other? If yes, just ollow me and i follow you back :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete