Pack A Picnic & New Direction

/
2 Comments
Hello Lovelys!

For today's post I am going to be giving you a summer idea & that is to pack a picnic...This is something that you can do if you don't have a lot of money and yet can fill a day and create some amazing memories.

I am very wary of going out at the moment. After being diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis I've been experiencing a bad spout of anxiety. I don't want this to control my summer, so I made a list of thing's I'd like to do and how I can achieve them without worrying too much about the UC. With this I brought a picnic basket!
I picked this one from BHS and I really, really love it. It's such a cute design and comes with plates, cutlery, a bottle opener and a pair of tiny salt and pepper shakers.
I was thinking back to the hours I'd spend with friends & family at the park and hopefully the UK will carry on having nicer weather to do this.

Meeting with your friends and family will be lovely and if there is a big group one person can bring sandwiches, another beverages...etc and you end up having a great day without it costing a lot. It sounds strange, but I feel that if I push myself to say "right I'm bringing..." then I will have to go. I don't want to end up missing out because I'm scared of the UC.
My number one priority would be to find a park that does have bathrooms and then, to try not to dwell on it, which is difficult but just got to focus on having a wonderful day.

I really can't wait to use this picnic basket and I will definitely update my Twitter and Instagram with pictures!

So recently, I have been thinking about where to take this blog. I really want to put more on here but it has been difficult lately with working long hours & being in the middle of a flare up.
So I've decided to do more idea posts like this one. With the summer coming I would love to share some of my favourite things to do and maybe some recipes! Plus, playlist & book ideas!


Hopefully everything will be on track soon, but until then thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x


You may also like

2 comments: