e.l.f Moisturising Lipstick & Studio Lip Stain Review

/
2 Comments
Hello Lovelys!

I have finally sorted a camera out! so here is a review of the e.l.f moisturising lipsticks and Studio lip stains.
Just a quick side note...I'm still getting use to the camera & my skills aren't amazing but hopefully they will get better over time! 

The other week I ordered a whole haul of products, I've already reviewed the face products here, this is just everything else and they all happen to be lip products.

Starting with the Lip Stains, the description says:
Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte colour or layer on the moisturising clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

I really like this product, the colours I ordered are very pigmented and they look lovely as matte and gloss. Having worn these everyday for over a week I have noticed that my lips are less prone to chap than with other lip products, very hydrating and moisturising. The only problem that I find is the application, I'm not a huge fan of the doe-foot when using a clear gloss over a stain as it's harder to clean and the clear gloss ends up dirty and clouded with the stain colour.


First Date


Lucky Lady


Birthday Suit

Moving onto the Lipsticks, the description says:


The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant colour and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort.

I definitely prefer these to the lip stains. In a similar fashion I have noticed my lips are a lot smoother and hydrated than before. The pigmentation in these are a lot better, lasts a lot longer and I prefer the application style. One thing to note is that e.l.f are changing the packaging on these as they introduce new colours. 

Flirty & Fabulous

Party In Buff

Pink Minx


Red Carpet


Wink Pink



Definitely going to be investing into e.l.f more! 

What do you think?
Have you tried e.l.f products before?

Thanks for reading!

Hannah Marie x



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I really like the party in buff shade!! i've tried elf blushes before and loved them, although they cracked and crumbled up after a few weeks :(

    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely :) && I haven't tried an e.l.f blush yet, though it probably won't be long until i do! xx

      Delete