Christmas Tag

/
0 Comments
Hello Lovelys!

As its Christmas i thought i would do a Christmas Tag, so I gathered loads of questions that Youtubers & other blogger have used and mixed them so there are beauty & lifestyle ones :) 

I would love to know what your answers would be and what your plans are for the holidays so leave a comment below :) Lets get started!!!


1) Do you like to stay in your PJ's or get dressed up on Christmas Day?
I love to get dressed up on Christmas day! :) I always buy a new dress or jumper.
2) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
The Supercosy tights in black from Primark. I think they are brilliant price at £3.50 a pair and are just so comfortable.
3) Most worn Winter accessory?
My mum brought me a hat & mittens set with bears on them from Primark. They keep me really warm and are super cute!
4) What is your favourite Christmas memory?
Growing up my Grandma would always come round Christmas eve to Christmas Day or Christmas Day to Boxing Day and it was always the best thing about Christmas, there are so many memories. 

5) Do you open any presents Christmas Eve?
When i was younger my parents would let me and my brother open a video or DVD to watch before bed :)
6) Favorite winter scent/candle?
My favourite winter candle is from Glade and its the Spiced Apple & Cinnamon. 
7) Favorite Winter Foundation?
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, it has a lovely dewy finish.
8) Favorite Winter lip product?
I love No 7 moisture drench lipstick in Mulberry.
9) Favorite Winter beverage?
A lovely cup of English Breakfast Tea from Costa.
10) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
This one is sooo difficult :/ I love Christmas Movies they are my favourite so i have two... The Grinch & The Muppets Christmas Carol.
11) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
My favourite Christmas song is I'll Be Home For Christmas, specifically the Rascal Flatts version :) 
12) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Defiantly has to be Candy Canes as a treat and for food... although you can eat Turkey all year round it's better on Christmas Day.
13) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I brought these Red & White baubles for my window, will put a picture up soon :)
14) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
A dress from Modcloth
15) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
I am working a lot this Christmas but the Sunday before Christmas i will be seeing family in Wales && every year i see family & friends on Christmas Day so just the usual :)

Loves!

Hannah Marie x



You may also like

No comments: